Features of Portable Cooler For Personal Cooling System
- Ever been so over-heated you just want to take a second to catch your breath?
- Airwirl 3.0 is your answer to a faster, more complete rescue cool down relief.
- Whether for that unexplained hot flash, after a workout or just to take a break...Airwirl delivers immediate cool down relief.
- It takes less than 10 SECONDS to load 2 cups of ice to begin your 100% effective "cool down" journey with Airwirl 3.0.
- Compact and powerful air flow system changes warm ambient air temperatures by as much as 20 degrees. Instant, refreshing cool air relief where and when you need it.
Whether out for a stroll with your baby or pet in tow, on the job or at the gym, theme park, or at your favorite sporting event, only the Portable Heater & Cooler provides the satisfying temperature relief you need… at the push of a button.
We provide “go anywhere” comfort solutions brought to you by the latest advances in thermal engineering and ergonomic design. Unlike battery operated fans, misters or evaporative towels, this Portable Heater & Cooler’s Patent Pending Technology actually changes the ambient air temperature into refreshing cool air when it’s hot or cozy warm air when it is cold. All in an ultra-portable easy to hold tumbler sized device.
It runs all day and night on just 3AA batteries. We give you the power to go green with AA battery choices, by recommending disposable lithium batteries or rechargeable. The battery is not included in the product!
Because ice typically lasts 20-40 minutes when lowering warm ambient temperatures as much as 20 degrees, we provide Airwirl with a 20 minute Auto-Off feature. Ice generally delivers 20-40 minutes of refreshing cool air relief, depending upon fan speed, before needing replacement. To maximize ice preservation, turn it ON when you need it. Turn it OFF when you don't. The two speed push button power switch makes it easy to cycle your Airwirl 3.0 "on and off" as needed, to extend ice performance, especially in hot and humid conditions.
- After ice has depleted its thermal cold energy, it only takes 10 SECONDS to pour out the melted ice water and refill with 2 cups of fresh ice.
- 10 SECONDS to refresh the ice and you are back enjoying upwards of 20 degree lower temperatures to help keep your cool...everywhere you go!
Question: How long will it keep me cool on the two cups of ice? Several hours, thirty minutes, or what? Thanks!
Answer: If you fill it with ice will give you about 15 minutes of cool air in the highest setting. Bring an ice chest and a USB power bank if you want cool air for more than 15 minutes. Not worth the hassle for only 15 minutes of cool air for a full container of iceQuestion: Can you use those plastic refreezable ice cubes?
Thank you for your question. You certainly can, but we know Airwirl PCH28 gives the best performance with fresh cubed ice.Question: When will the new airwirl wit usb be available to buy?
We only sell one model of the Airwirl PCH28, and that comes with the Weather-Resistant, Direct-Power USB. So, to answer your question...right now :)Question: Product details say no batteries required but description states they need 3 AA batteries?
Thank you for your question. Airwirl has a micro USB direct power water resistant port as well as an option for 3 AA batteries. So you don't need batteries to run Airwirl PCH28, but you can use batteries if you are on the go :) Airwirl does not come with batteries or mirco USB cord.Question: Can you fill the cup with water, and freeze it so that you have a block of ice? It would melt much slower that way.
Answer: This thing is a total waste of money. I would not recommend it at all.Question: This is very expensive. Is it worth the price?
Answer: First to market personal cooling and heating device in an ultra portable design, worth every penny.